Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The NEW 31 Day Challenge Day 8-Flakies!

I was pretty excited about todays challenge. I think Flakies are amazing to look at! I scored Color Clubs Snow Flakes  from Sallys for about 2 bucks and I've been itching to try it. Here it is.


Isn't it just beautiful?!! Literally I was mesmerized by these nails! haha Each angle is like looking at something new. It's going to make me so sad to take these off. :( I wanted to see how this would look matted so I tried that as well.


Kinda interesting huh? It made the flakes look even cooler! Though I still think I prefer the glossy version. All in all what a fun mani! Tomorrow should be interesting I've never tried the saran wrap technique. Could be the best thing ever....or could be a big, huge gigantic fail! Either way see ya then!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I love adding a matte tc to a flakie polish. I think it adds so Muhammad character to it.

    ReplyDelete