Friday, January 4, 2013

The NEW 31 Day Challenge. Day 4-Pink

I am so excited to show todays mani!! I loveeee pink!!! It's my favorite color and so to highlight it I thought I would take a stab at something that I think is so beautiful but I've never tried. Stained Glass!!! Once I finished I realized how easy it really is. Honestly if I can do it anyone can!!! hahaha Here's what I ended up with.


Cute huh!? To do this mani I used my dotting tool and four different shades of pink and made random dots all over my nail. Then using a black liner I went around all the dots kinda boxing them in. I finished with a thick layer of Seche Vite. I love this design. I think it turned out pretty well. Especially being my first time trying. :)

I used
Orly-Hawaiian Punch
Zoya-Lara
Sinful Colors-Pink Forever
Wet N Wild- Candy-Licious 
Pure Ice- Black Out

Can't wait to see all the pink manis!!!! See ya tomorrow for purple!


5 comments:

  1. Not seen this effect before. I like it!

    Just to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out the post here:

    http://annaspolishaddiction.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award-2-and-3.html

    Thanks!

    Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! This looks fantastic and I love all the different pinks you used. so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cool. I will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete