Saturday, January 12, 2013

The NEW 31 Day Challenge Day 12 Tape

Hi guys! Happy Saturday. I hope you all have fun plans for the weekend. We are in the process of moving. NO fun! And on top of that we are dealing with our rambunctious puppy who just got neutered. Trying to keep a 6month old puppy calm is a joke! Anyways for todays challenge we had to do a tape mani. I kept it simple. I had just got my Julep box (post to come later) so I grabbed one of the polishes (Fiona) and China Glaze Mahogany Magic and came out with this. 

It kinda reminds me of an Andes Mint (my fave candy) I used striping tape to get the lines as crisp as possible. Which reminds me I need to order new tape! I don't know if my tape is cheap or what but I had such a hard time getting the tape to continue sticking after a few minutes. It was so frustrating!

See you tomorrow for a Mani that cheers me up!

1 comment: