Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Watermarble Fail!

Hi guys!!

For today's post I decided to try my hand at water marbling again. I've had mixed success with water marbling. Sometimes it's awesome like my Fourth Of July Mani... other times...like today's not so good. I will say that practice does make perfect so I will continue to try them at least once a week because they really are SUPER cool! Ok on to today's mani. I wanted to use red and black because honestly I don't use red that often and I love the combination of the two. Unfortunately I think the red was a little tooooo dark. You'll see what I mean!

Here are the colors I used



China Glaze-
China Glaze- Liquid Leather

China-Glaze-Water-Marble-Nail-Art



So as you can see I dipped my pinky in the wrong section for sure because it came out super dark! And I obviously had some bubbling problems.. which I tried to fix with some terribly placed dots of paint. LOL I kinda wish all of the nails would have come out like my ring finger but that's just a problem with the design I'm drawing in the water. My biggest issue with these is that they seem kinda muted; if that makes sense. I wanted the red to pop a lot more. I am going to try this design again and change a couple of things with the water and the colors and see if I like it better. Nevertheless this was definitely not the worst water marble I've done by far but there were some things I hated! Any tips or suggestions on how to get the perfect water marble? Help a girl out!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment