Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lime Crime Swatches

Hi guys!!

I am so excited for todays post! A couple of months ago I received four polishes from Lime Crimes Les Desserts d'Antoinette Collection. These polishes have been a HUGE lemming ever since I started getting into polish. I cannot tell you how excited I was to get these in my swap package. I literally screamed! LOL

Lime-Crime-Les-Desserts- d'Antoinette- Collection


First up Peaches & Cream

Lime-Crime-Les-Desserts- d'Antoinette- Collection-Peaches-Cream

Peaches & Cream is a bright peach creme. It applied a bit sheer but after two layers it was good.This is two coats with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri.

Lime-Crime-Les-Desserts- d'Antoinette- Collection-Lavendairy

Lavendairy is a beautiful purple creme. This was easily my favorite of the four. It would be great as an undie. This is two coats with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri.

Lime-Crime-Les-Desserts- d'Antoinette- Collection-Once-In-A-Blue-Mousse

Once In A Blue Mousse is a pretty pastel blue. It reminds me of China Glaze For Audrey but it's a bit lighter. This is two coats with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri.


Finally Pastelchio is a bright pastel green. This was my least favorite of the bunch I just don't think it goes well with my skin tone. This is two coats with one coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri.


Overall I adore these polishes the green really isn't my shade but I don't mind it to much. 

Have a lovely Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment