Friday, August 16, 2013

Glitter Daze Swatch and Review

Hi guys!!

Today instead of the normal Pinsperation post I'm going to show you a couple of polishes I got from Glitter Daze. I picked out Lei It On Me and Star So Bright from the Color Pop Collection.

Bottle Shot

Lei-It-On-Me- Star-So-Bright-Glitter-Daze

Lets get to it! First up Lei It On Me.


Glitter-Daze-Lei-It-On-Me




Here is about two coats of Lei It On Me over two coats of Essie Marshmallow. Lei It on Me is in a milky white base filled with neon pink, yellow, green and orange hexagon glitter. It could probably be built up on its own but I did it over the Essie because I wanted to conserve as much as possible; I really like this one! LOL

Next up... Star So Bright.



Glitter-Daze-Star-So-Bright

This is two coats of Star So Bright over two coats of China Glaze Def Defying. Star So Bright is full of multi sized
 green, pink, orange and yellow neon hexagon glitter with black stars sprinkled in. The only problem I had with this polish is getting the stars out. I had to do a little big of digging to get them out but other than that this polish was great. I wish I had did it over a lighter green but this was all I had (i'm not a green kinda girl lol) Next time i'll try it over white. 

Both of these polishes were pretty nice but Lei It On Me is definitely my favorite! 

You can find Glitter Daze here and their Facebook page here. They range in price from about $6.00 for minis and $11.00 for full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment