Thursday, August 8, 2013

Untried Thursday-

Hi guys!!!

Today I for Untried Thursday I used three untrieds! Whoop!!! I'm slowly gonna get through all these polishes I tell ya!

So as you probably know i'm obsessed with animal print. I just can't help it. When I put all these colors together I just knew immediately they would look awesome as a leopard print! First off here are the Untrieds I used.


From L-R
Essie- Watermelon
Essie- Madison Ave-Hue
Sinful Colors-
China Glaze-Liquid Leather (Used Before)


And now the nails!

Leopard-Print-Nail-Art



I think these are SO cute. I love the combination of gray, pink and blue together. I think leopard print tends to be the design I fall back on. It's easy, hard to mess up and always pretty. Plus there are a tons of different ways to incorporate it into your designs. Do you have a technique you tend to fall back on? Tell me in the comments I'd love to hear it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment