Friday, August 16, 2013

Bzz Agent Lysol Power & Free Review


 These products were provided to me for an honest review. 
No compensation was received.


 Hi guys!

One more review for the day. I was lucky enough to be picked to be a Bzz Agent and to recieve a Bzz Kit containing Lysol Power and Free spray and wipes. I also received a bunch of coupons to pass out to family and friends. Let me tell you this stuff is AWESOME!!!!

It cleans better than any product I have ever used and best of all? NO bleach! That's right no bleach. Instead it uses Hydrogen Peroxide. Usually we think that the best way to get anything clean is by using a cleaner packed with bleach but I for one have been proven wrong by Lysol Power & Free. This cleaner has no harsh fumes, You don't have to have the windows open, you don't have to wear gloves and it kills 99% of bacteria including Salmonella and The Herpes Simplex Virus.

I used this on my dirty counters after a night of cooking dinner and dessert. Here is the gross before picture.

Blah! Now the after!


SPARKLING clean!!! I loved this stuff. I literally just did a quick spray. Let it sit for a couple of minutes and wiped it off easy! It was so gentle on my hands and like I mentioned there are no harsh fumes! This stuff is perfect. If I had children I would even be comfortable using this stuff around them.

 Lysol Power & Free comes in a variety of forms including a Multi Purpose Cleaner and Multi Purpuse Cleaning Wipes (which is what I got) and bathroom cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner and wipes. It retails from about 1.97-2.97 which I think is a GREAT price Give it a try. You won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment