Sunday, October 27, 2013

Seventh Day Soap Co. Swatch and Review

These products were provided to me free of charge in return for an honest review. 
No compensation was received. 

Hi guys! Happy Sunday! I am so sad the weekend is ending but in happier news, it is less than 2 months until Christmas! Yayyyyy!!!

I received 12 polishes from a fellow blogger to swatch and review so I will be breaking them up into 4 posts. The polish company is called Seventh Day Soap Co. and the three I'm showing today were pretty much my favorites out of the bunch.

First up Blueberry Hill. This is a purple based glittery polish full of blue hex and bar glitter.




As you can see it's a bit sheer on the nail which I hate. But it can be layered over a light purple and it would look awesome. Even though the sheerness bothered me I love this shade of purple. I could have done without the bar glitter but it didn't bother me to much. ;) I also liked the addition of the holo glitter. It was very pretty.. Maybe more holo less bar glitter! lol This is 3 coats and 1 coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri.


Next is Raspberry Latte. This is a pretty burgundy with silver hex glitter.




Unfortunately it's kinda hard to see the silver hex's in the picture. In person it really makes the polish pop! It was difficult to work with this polish though. It was kinda thick and it was so difficult to get the hex's out. I had to do a lot of fishing and placing on the nail which bugged me. This is three thin coats and one coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri


Finally my favorite of the three... Crushed Diamonds. It's a beautiful gray with a light sprinkling of holo glitter.





This is a beautiful shade. I am a huge fan of grays. But this was once again kinda thick and hard to get out of the bottle. I did add a couple drops of Seche Restore and that helped a lot but It's still kind of a bummer! On the bright side. I wore this for nearly a week and I didn't have any chips! Pretty awesome!

Normally I would tell you where to find these products. But i'm not sure if the maker is still in business. Her Etsy shop located here is empty. I will do some sleuthing around and see if she perhaps changed her store or just isn't making polish anymore. ;)

That's all for today! Have a wonderful evening!



These products were provided to me free of charge in return for an honest review. 
No compensation was received. 






1 comment:

  1. Crushed Diamonds is gorgeous! It's a shame the shop is closed, these three are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete