Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghost!!!

I was provided this product free of purchase in return for an honest review. 
No compensation was received. 

Hi guys!!

For todays post I have an swatch of La Bella Vernice Ghostbusters!

Ghostbusters is a glitter topper full of blue micro glitter and white and silver hexagons.

Lets take a look...

La-Bella-Vernice-Ghostbusters

La-Bella-Vernice-Ghostbusters

La-Bella-Vernice-Ghostbusters

I layered Ghostbusters over Kleancolor Black. I tried layering this over white but I think you can see the beauty of this polish better over black... anndddd look!

La-Bella-Vernice-Ghostbusters


It glows just like Full Moon!! I had to leave my hand under the light for a couple of minutes before I could get a good glow..but once it did charge up, it was pretty awesome! This polish was easy to work with. Not too thick, not too thin. I applied one coat of Ghostbusters and just touched up a few bare spots. Pretty awesome!


You can find La Bella Vernice here. She offers both full size and minis for $4.50-$10.00. Also like her Facebook page here to keep up with her many new additions. I swear this girl works hard! She's always got a new polish coming out and they are all beautiful!


I was provided this product free of purchase in return for an honest review. 
No compensation was received. 

1 comment: