Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Femme Fatale Swatch and Review Pt.2

 I was provided this product free of purchase in return for an honest review. 
No compensation was received. 



Hi guys!

For todays post I have the last two Femme Fatale Cosmetics polishes I received to review. 

First up Dream Bough. This is a sheer purple based polish loaded with green hex, green bar and pinkish purple colored hex glitter. 


Femme-Fatale-Dream-Bough

Femme-Fatale-Dream-Bough

To be 100% honest, I hated this polish. It was entirely too sheer for me and the glitter was extremely difficult to work with. It was very thick and I ended up with a lot of clumps of glitter. This is two coats of Dream Bough over NYC Sidewalk. This was easily the least liked polish of the four. :(

Next up was Spindleweb. It's a green based polish with teal, green, and purple multi sized hex glitter. Here I have it layered over Sinful Colors Last Chance, which is a dark green.


Femme-Fatale-Spindleweb


Femme-Fatale-Spindleweb


Femme-Fatale-Spindleweb

I loved how this came out. I thought it was just beautiful. This polish was extremely easy to work with and I had no problems. This was two coats of Spindleweb. Both swatches had a coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri over them.

Femme Fatale can be purchased here. It is an Australian brand so if you are ordering international it is recommended that you order with a group because shipping can be expensive. They also carry Enchanted, Emily De Molly, Alanna Renee, Gloss 'n Sparkle, Arcane Lacquer and a tons of other brands.  

You can also find Femme Fatale at Color4Nails, Ninja Polish and Harlow & Co.

Have an awesome day!

 I was provided this product free of purchase in return for an honest review. 
No compensation was received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment