Monday, October 21, 2013

Colors by Laura K Swatch and Review

These polishes were provided to me in exchange for a honest review.
No compensation was received. 


Hi guys! It's Monday.. blahhhhh! But to brighten up your Monday how about some swatches of some gorgeous polishes!? Laura from Colors by Laura K was kind enough to send me two polishes to review I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do!

First Up is Green Machine. This is a bright green scattered holo and when I say bright I don't mean neon. It's more of a grassy/leafy kind of shade.


Colors-By-Laura-K-Green-Machine


Colors-By-Laura-K-Green-Machine


Colors-By-Laura-K-Green-Machine

I honestly love this shade. I rarely like greens but I think this one looked so awesome against my skin tone. I could see it working for a variety of skin colors. Big plus!! And as you can see in the bottle it is PACKED with holo goodness. This polish did not dry very smooth so a good thick top coat is definitely needed. This is two coats Green Machine and one coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri.


Next is Super Cereal. This is a white crelly, packed with square and hex glitter in yellow, purple, blue, green, orange and red.

Colors-By-Laura-K-Super-Cereal

Colors-By-Laura-K-Super-Cereal

Colors-By-Laura-K-Super-Cereal


This is three thin coats of Super Cereal with a layer of Sally Hansen Insta Dri. You can definitely layer this over a soft white like China Glaze Moonlight or Essie Marshmallow but I wanted to try it just on it's own. I am slightly obsessed with this polish. It reminds me of a bowl of fruit loops. LOL! Do you see it? The white is the milk and all the colored glitter is the the cereal. Maybe it's just me! But this polish is pretty awesome.


So now that you've seen them which is your favorite? I think Super Cereal is mine. Even though I loved Green Machine I have a soft spot for crellys and things that remind me of cereal! ;)


You can purchase these and other awesome polishes from Laura here. And like her Facebook page here!


Update: Laura has offered a coupon for 20% off your order with code AROUNDTHEWORLD valid until October 31st. Also if you like her Facebook page you can enter to win a gift certificate!


These polishes were provided to me in exchange for a honest review.
No compensation was received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment