Friday, November 1, 2013

Pretty Bitch Polish Swatch and Review

These products were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest review.
No compensation was received. 



Hi guys! How was your Halloween? I stayed in and watched scary movies. Then didn't sleep until like 3am. LOL 

 I recently received 4 polishes from Pretty Bitch Polish. Her shop recently opened but already it's a hit! Before I get into the polishes I do want to warn you that the names of these polishes are NSFW. I pulled this from her website... 

"Pretty polishes, bad-ass names. Not for the faint of heart!"

 I think that sums it up. LOL! They are raunchy and perhaps aren't going to be for everyone. But I personally love them and I think the names are hilarious. So lets get started!  

First up is Lick Me, Asshole 

This is a brownish/taupe creme. It would be great as an undie, but it looks fabulous on its own as well!

Pretty-Bitch-Polish-Lick-Me-Asshole

Pretty-Bitch-Polish-Lick-Me-Asshole

I loved this polish. I am a sucker for a gorgeous brown and this one is perfect! This is two coats with one coat Sally Hansen Insta Dri. 

Next up is Balls (LOL)

This is a milky white base coat. This polish is availible separately or as part of a set that includes the top coat. Here is a quick swatch of it. 

Pretty-Bitch-Polish-Balls

Even though this is meant as a basecoat, I would probably use it as an undie as well lol. I think it would look great with a variety of toppers. 

The last I have to show today is called Deep Throat. 

Deep Throat is a pretty blue ultra holo! This polish is PACKED with holo and fully opaque in 1-2 coats. 

Pretty-Bitch-Polish-Deep-Throat

Pretty-Bitch-Polish-Deep-Throat

Pretty-Bitch-Polish-Deep-Throat

Man it was hard getting a picture of the holo. Sacramentos weather has been a royal pain. I was running around out back trying to find the sun. LOL I did manage to get some decent pictures so i'm happy with that! It took one coat on most of the nails to be opaque and like 1 and some touch ups on one nail. Pretty cool! 

I did receive four polishes but I wasn't happy with how the pictures came out for the fourth polish. So I will be doing that one over and i'll post about it in a couple of days. 

You can buy Pretty Bitch Polish here. Her prices rance from $6-$15 bucks which I think is pretty fair. Her holos pack some serious punch! Definitely worth the money. And like her Facebook page here!  

So what do you think? Which was your favorite? I am in LOVE with Lick Me, Asshole. 

Have a great Friday! 


These products were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest review.
No compensation was received. 


No comments:

Post a Comment