Monday, October 14, 2013

La Bella Vernice Pucker Up Santa

These polishes were provided to me free of charge in exchange for an honest review. 
No compensation was received. 



Hi guys!! Can you believe Christmas is around the corner!!!?  I feel like the year has flown by. But boy am I excited about the Holidays. Hot Chocolate, Christmas trees, warm nights by the fireplace...and best of all... Christmas nail polish collections!!!! Today I have three polishes from La Bella Vernices Christmas collection named Pucker Up Santa.

First Up Eskimo Kisses.

A frosty shimmery pink base full of blue and pink squares, hexagons, and circles. This polish is just so beautiful. It reminds me of winter. Its a bit sheer on its own so I layered it over a coat of China Glaze Moonlight. I do think that you could get away with wearing it on it's own. But I don't like seeing a bit of my nail underneath the polish. LOL



La-Bella-Vernice-Eskimo-Kisses



Peppermint Stick is a glitter topper loaded with red, blue and pink squares, hexagons and circles. This is two light coats layered it over Orly It's Not Me It's You. I thought the combination was beautiful. This is such a bright and cheery polish. I just loved it!


La-Bella-Vernice-Peppermint-Stick

La-Bella-Vernice-Peppermint-Stick



Sugar Plum Fairy is a beautiful plum scattered holo. This polish was my favorite! It's kinda dark and vampy and gorgeous. It would be the perfect polish for a Christmas Party.

La-Bella-Vernice-Sugar-Plum-Fairy

La-Bella-Vernice-Sugar-Plum-Fairy

And I managed to snap a quick phone pic of Sugar Plum Fairy when the sun peeked out today. Look at that holo goodness!

La-Bella-Vernice-Sugar-Plum-Fairy


All of these polishes applied beautifully. I sealed them all with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri. These polishes along with the rest of collection which I will post about as soon as I receive them will be available November 1st.

You can buy La Bella Vernice here. And like her facebook page here!

Which was your fave?


These polishes were provided to me free of charge in exchange for an honest review. 
No compensation was received. 


No comments:

Post a Comment