Saturday, July 13, 2013

Zoya Pixi Dust Liberty

Hi guys! Todays post might be a little picture heavy because I just couldn't stop taking pictures of this polish!!!! If you haven't seen Zoyas Pixi Dust collection.. you simply MUST!!! It is beyond amazing. It is a textured polish that leaves sort of a grainy feel to your nails and it is all the rage right now. Pretty much everyone has a collection. China Glaze, Orly, Milani..just to name a few.  At first I was a little hesitant to try these textured polishes but Zoya has made me a believer! These polishes are meant to be used without a top coat but if you aren't into the texture you can add one and it becomes smooth and looks just as gorgeous!!! Ok on to Liberty!

Without Top Coat


Now with a coat of Out The Door






Sooooooooo pretty right!?

And because I couldn't leave it alone I decided to add a couple of stripes using China Glaze Liquid Leather.


I LOVE it with the black stripes!

What do you think? Which do you prefer? Let me know in the comments!

Have a beautiful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment