Friday, July 26, 2013

Pinsperation

Hi guys!

I'm back with another Pinterest inspired mani! Todays inspiration comes from "Nuthin' But a Nail Thing".

Here is the link to her original design.

gradient nails tutorial
When I came across this on Pinterest I knew IMMEDIATELY that I wanted to try it! I decided to go with a white to mint gradient with sort of a gradient polka dot effect. Here is what I used and how it looked!



-Essie Turquoise and Caicos 
-Kleancolor White


Essie-Turquoise and Caicos-Butter London-Matte

 AND because I think Matte is the coolest thing ever I decided to matte them! 



Matte Finish By Butter London is really great! I think its one of the best out there. I found this one on a blog sale for 8 bucks! Score!!!!!

So what do you guys think? I totally love these nails. Both matte and with a top coat. I want to do this mani over and over again with different colors! LOL 

Have a wonderful Friday! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I really love both of these. I think hers is amazeballs, but I REALLY enjoy your dual gradient using mint green (one of my ultimate faves). Big win! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and summery! That Essie is gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete