Thursday, July 18, 2013

Kleancolor Neon Yellow and Glitzology Cruella

Hi guys!

Todays post is a fun bright yellow mani I did using Kleancolor Neon Yellow topped with Glitzology Cruella. Before I show you the nails. Can I just say how amazing Kleancolor is?! I am in love with Kleancolor my very good friend Dawn from It's A Bunny's World introduced me to Kleancolor a few months ago and I've been obsessed ever since.

She sent me about 16 or 17 and I love each and every one. They have a pretty thick formula which I love. I can get full opacity in about one coat. Of course I use two just to be sure the nail is completely covered. But if you were in a rush you could get by with one. The best part? They are SUPER cheap!!!! I found them here in Sacramento at the local Flea Market for $1 each! They have a variety of colors and finishes. She even found me some matte suede ones. They are awesome! Oh and they have quite a few holos. Which might not be a strong of a holo as say Enchanted. But they are pretty amazing to be only $1!

Ok, I've gushed about Kleancolor enough. On to the nails!


Isn't that yellow gorgeous!? Normally I'm not a huge fan of yellow. But I might just have to add a couple more to my ever growing stash! And I absolutely adore Glitzology. I've said it before but i'll say it again. She makes some awesome glitter bombs! You can find her shop here. Her shop is on vacation mode right now while she recovers from a back injury but be sure to check her out when shes back! 

I hope you guys enjoyed todays post. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment