Monday, July 15, 2013

How I love leopard print!

Hi guys!

I did this mani quite some time ago for a guest post then realized I never linked it here! I love this mani so much it is definitely one of my favorites I've ever done. I got the inspiration from this phone case.






Side note. I'm very angry at this case. LOL I dropped my phone and the case totally shattered. Sad day! At least I have this picture and the one of my nails to remind me how awesome it was! ;)

Anyways. Here are my nails!


Pretty close huh? My favorite part about this manicure is the fact that I did it on my nubbins! I have never been confident about doing my nails when they are short this was my first design and I have to say it was a success!








I used Essie Marshmallow as a basecoat. The print was done with Kleancolor-Neon Yellow, Barielle- Central Park (green) Zoya Coco (redish color), and China Glaze Grape Pop (purple). The black was done using a nail art pen made by Cina.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Until next time.... Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment