Sunday, July 14, 2013

Giving Flowers a try!

Hi guys! I'm pretty proud of this manicure. I have always wanted to try out flowers. But I have been to scared to try. I'll let you guys in on a secret. I STINK at art. I can't even draw a straight line. LOL! So when I see anything that isn't zebra, leopard or polka dot print, I immediately get discouraged. I was apart of this weekly challenge; It's sort of like the 30 days challenge but revamped and the topic was flowers. Now I could have taken the easy way out and threw some flower rhinestones on and called it a day but I decided to watch some YouTube videos and try my hand at them. Imagine my surprise when I discovered how easy flowers can be!! Here is what I did.



All it took was a base coat of OPI Jade Is The New Black, Kleancolor Neon Yellow, Kleancolor Black and a dotting tool. How awesome do they look!? To be my first time I was pretty happy with what I did. This will probably go on the favorites list. What do you guys think?

Have a wonderful day! Ciao!

1 comment: