Friday, July 19, 2013

Pinsperation



Hola!

I have decided to start a new series on my blog! Basically every Friday I am going to post a Pinterest inspired manicure. I love Pinterest I think it is one of the greatest creations on earth! LOL! Like most people I can spend hours on that site and discover new things everyday. There are so many talented nail artists out there and I am always inspired by them, so that is why I've decided to do this series. Sort of like honoring the amazing talent that is out there! Plus it's a way for me to try out things that I never have. This should be a great learning experience for me.

 So for my first post I picked this design.
http://static.becomegorgeous.com/img/arts/2012/Jan/20/6510/lovely_nail_art_print.jpg

Image taken from www.becomegorgeous.com


And here is what I did.



And the colors I used.






How did I do? I hope you'll continue to join me weekly and see what I've been inspired by.

Until next time. CIAO!





No comments:

Post a Comment