Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Winter Nail Art

Hi there! I'm finally back to blogging. These past few weeks have been rough. I've been sick and totally not up to doing my nails. I will say that they were perfectly polished the whole time though! ;)
Today I have an attempt at some snowflakes. I am not so into these nails..They kinda look like branches. Oh well! Winter branches it is! hahaha






 


Using Bonita colors Picasso Blue as my base color I then used NYC Matte About you to give them the matte finish. I used China Glaze Tin Man for the silver tips and for my Snowflake-Branches I used just a white liner. I kind of like it. I just wish my snowflakes were a bit more even. I plan on entering this in a nail art contest over at Jilltastic Nail Design. Wish me luck!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment