Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Candy Canes and Snowflakes

So for my final post of the day I have a candy cane snow flaked themed mani. I plan on entering this into a contest over at Simply Rins Nail Art Designs and More. I pretty much love this manicure. I am so proud of it!






I used Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby for the red and for the White I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White. I used a white liner for the snowflakes and a silver liner for the silver accents on the candy canes. With the exception of my pinky snowflake the rest turned out pretty good! I actually am not the biggest fan of peppermint candy canes. Call me weird! I like the fruitier tasting ones. YUM! Have a wonderful Wednesday. It's raining once again in Sac but today is my Friday and payday so I'm not complaining! CVS is having an amazing clearance sale. Check out the master list at http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/  I went last night and picked up a few polishes for 1.37 each!!!! Can you believe that?!!!! I am going back today to clean house! Rain will never stop me from partaking in a sale! hahahaha

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment