Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Light Watermarble

I love Christmas! It's so fun seeing the manis that people are coming up with! Today I have a mani that was inspired by my lovely girlfriend. She loves to come up with fun designs that I should do on my nails. She thought I should do a green background like a tree with Christmas lights and I jumped
on it!



I have a love hate relationship with water marbles. Sometimes they look awesome! Other times they look pretty terrible. This one just didn't want to work for me! With the exception of my thumb they came out pretty...muted? Is that the word?!! haha I have yet to figure out the perfect polish brand to use with marbling. I hear China Glaze is pretty good. Of course I don't have any green China Glaze! Booo! Oh well it came out decent so I'm happy about that. Enjoy your Sunday!

Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment