Friday, November 9, 2012

Ulta Haul!

Today I went to Ulta for the first time ever! Can you believe that!!? Well lets just say it's my new favorite store! I was in polish Heaven!!! I went there mainly to pick up a couple of bottles of essence nail polish. I plan on entering a nail design contest and I needed to use Essence Nail Polish. Well I ended up coming out with these!

 From Left to Right

  • Zoya Lara
  • O.P.I The Spy Who Loved Me
  • Essence Copper'ize Me
  • Essence The Boy Next Door
  • Essence Do You Speak Love
Nice sized haul I think! I am most excited about the Zoya. It is my FIRST Zoya ever and it is a Beutiful creme pink. I'm so happy with it. AND it was on clearance. Score! I also ordered my first Indies and I am very excited. I should be receiving them soon and I'll post some swatches when they come in.

That's all for now Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment