Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Newfound Indie Lover!

I finally got some Indies! YAYYYY! I have been debating for weeks whether or not to splurge and finally I just did it! So here's what I ordered!




How pretty are these! I've been eying Skeleton Key and Cruella since I first saw them. Glitzology is on Etsy and her polishes are all very affordable. This week she is holding a $5 sale for all full size bottles!!! This sale will run until Black Friday I believe so definitely take advantage of it!




I also got this!

I am in LOVE with this polish. I saw it awhile back on Chalkboard Nails and I just knew I had to have it!!!!




It is absolutely gorgeous over black!

You can find Punk'd Up Betty at Pretty and Polished ETSY store. She has tons of unique and gorgeous colors and they are all very reasonably priced!







Saturday I went to a party and I just had to wear one of my new polishes I decided on Zoya-Lara and Glitzology- Cruella.
I got so many compliments!!! I just love it!!! That pink is so so so pretty!!

You can find Glitzology Here and Pretty and Polished Here

Hope you enjoyed reading. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment