Friday, November 23, 2012

Starry Nights

Hi there!

I actually created something that i'm pretty happy with! haha I'm so hard on myself sometimes but only because I want to be the best I can be! Nothing wrong with that is it? On to the pictures!


 
I love it!!!! I did the gradient with Sinful Colors Midnight Blue and Sinful Colors Casablanca (silver) after I finished the gradient I did a light coat of Pure Ice Don't You Wish. The blue was already a bit shimmery so I thought the glitter over it would give it that perfect amount of sparkle. :) And then I went digging through Wet N' Wild The Star in the Show for the stars. I love those stars but man are they a pain to get out of the bottle! I finished it up with a coat of Seche. Hope you guys enjoy. I love this design!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment