Wednesday, January 22, 2014

OPI DS Indulgence

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday!

I do a lot of swaps I even have my own monthly swap group because I love swapping so much! But, because of all of these swaps my untried pile is huge! So I've been slowly trying to work my way through it and by doing that I discovered a gorgeous polish that I never thought I would like.

OPI DS Indulgence is a gorgeous red with gold shimmer. Take a look at the bottle.

OPI-DS-Indulgence

Look at all that gold! 



I love this polish it reminds me a bit of fire. I dig it. I can't believe it's taken me so long to try it! In the bottle it looked a little orange to me. But once I got it on the nail it was most definitely more of a berry colored red.

This is my second DS polish and so far I haven't been disappointed.

What do you think? Do you need Indulgence in your stash?

Quick note. If you are interested in joining a monthly swap group feel free to contact me. You can shoot me an email (found in the contact tab) or message me on Facebook here. We are always looking for more members. All that is required is a wishlist, and some sort of verifiable swap feedback. International is welcome!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment