Thursday, January 23, 2014

OPI Can't Find My Czechbook and Milani Sprinkles

Hi guys!

I'm here today with a couple more untrieds. Go me! So far this week every post has been with an untried. :)

OPI Can't Find My Czechbook is from the Spring 2013 Euro Centrale Collection. This was one of the few I liked. I think I just have a soft spot for sky blues. Milani Sprinkles is from the 2013 Retro Glam Collection. I love black and white glitter toppers so I was super excited to receive this one in a swap package.
OPI-Can't-Find-My-Czechbook-Milani-Sprinkles

OPI-Can't-Find-My-Czechbook-Milani-Sprinkles

OPI-Can't-Find-My-Czechbook-Milani-Sprinkles


I love the black and white glitter over the blue. It's such a pretty combo. Normally I hate bar glitter but surprisingly I didn't mind them so much. I love the large hex glitter. But I did have to fish that one out. I wish more of them came out of the bottle. This is two coats of OPI and two super thin coats of Sprinkles. Both were very easy to work with. 

I hope you guys have an awesome day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment