Saturday, January 11, 2014

Literary Lacquers Love You Forever

Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of posts, my computer has totally been crapping out on me lately. I think it's about that time for a new one. Boo!

I am so excited for this post! I purchased my first Literary Lacquers and I am in LOVE! I first saw this polish from Lacey at My Boyfriend Hates Makeup and I knew immediately that I needed it.

Love You Forever is apart of the Community Collection. All of the polishes in the collection were designed by friends and bloggers of Amy and like the rest of her polishes are based on books. This particular polish was designed by Crisdee Luna and her daughter and inspired by the book "Love You Forever" By Robert Munsch.

Take a look!

Literary-Lacquers-Love-You-Forever

Slightly Blurry but you can really see the holo here!


Cell Phone Shot

This is two coats of Love You Forever with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri. Look at the holo! Soooooo pretty! You can find this and a ton of other polishes here and please like Literary Lacquers here. Also Amy runs an awesome Facebook group called Literary & Lacquers. In it we discuss books and of course polish! There are some awesome ladies in there and I have discovered a lot of different books because of them. New members are always welcome!

Have a lovely Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment