Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Polish Nail Addict-Drunken Unicorn


Hi guys! Recently I ordered a couple of polishes from Polish Nail Addict. I've seen swatches around and finally decided to try a couple myself. Today i'm showing one of the polishes I ordered called Drunken Unicorn. 

First off I love the name. It's a white based crelly with neon blue, green, pink, purple, blue and gray small glitter and big white, grey and black circle glitter. 


Polish-Nail-Addict-Drunken-Unicorn

As I've said before I love white based polishes so this one was a home run for me. I wished that I could have gotten more of the big circle glitter out of the bottle, but I did manage to get a couple of pieces which added a little something something extra to the nail.

I'm loving the neon glitter. This polish would be perfect for the summer. Or if you're like me and don't care what season it is...rock it all year long!!! This polish was pretty easy to work with. It was completely opaque in two coats and then I used a coat of Seche Vite to seal in all that goodness!

So what do you think? Do you own any Polish Nail Addict? I'll be placing another order soon because I was very happy with what I ordered. Oh and bonus! She offers minis. I know some people hate minis but I love them. I have never gone through an entire bottle of polish so minis save a lot of room in my helmers. :)

If you are interested in trying Polish Nail Addict you can find it here. And as always send a like her way here. 

That's all for today! Have a lovely Wednesday!

1 comment: