Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pipe Dream Polish Swatch and Review Part 1



















I was provided a blogger discount for the purchase of these products in exchange for a honest review. 
No compensation was received 



Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. Pipe Dream Polish has been on my list to try for awhile I was very excited to have a chance to try some. I purchased five total but today i'm only showing two. 

First up is Flip Fantasia. This one is a pinkish coral based polish with turquoise shimmer full of multi sized teal and silver circular glitter and small hex glitter in silver, teal and turquoise. 


Pipe-Dream-Polish-Flip-Fantasia


Pipe-Dream-Polish-Flip-Fantasia


This is two coats with one coat of Seche Vite. This polish was a little on the thick side but not to thick to work with. Plenty of glitter came out on the brush which I appreciated. No fishing here! I'm in love with the color of this polish. I think it looks awesome against my skin tone. Also I appreciated the big circles. I'm a huge circle glitter fan so I was very happy with it.


The second polish I have to show you is called Flushed Pink. This one is a bright pink jelly with pink, purple and silver holo glitter.


Pipe-Dream-Polish-Flushed-Pink


Pipe-Dream-Polish-Flushed-Pink

Pipe-Dream-Polish-Flushed-Pink
 
This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite. This polish was very easy to work with and again I love the color! I usually stay away from bright colors because they tend to look weird against my skin but this one looks awesome. I really enjoy the holo glitter it gives my nails a bit of sparkle.


So far i'm loving what I see from Pipe Dream Polish. I have three more polishes to show you guys and I'm very excited to try them. 


If you are interested in trying Pipe Dream Polish you can find them here and please make sure to like Pipe Dream Polish on Facebook here

Have an awesome day. I'll be back in a couple days with part two of this review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment