Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Mani

Hey there!

Halloween is getting so close which means lots of Halloween Mani's to come! Today I'm going to show you a design I entered in the It's So Easy Nail Art Contest on Facebook. It was my first time putting my stuff out there for the world to see. Boy was it nerve racking! I'm not sure i'll even come close to winning; there are SO many talented nail artist out there but I wanted to do it for experience and besides it's super fun! Here it is!


Basically I started off with a white base coat (Sinful Colors-Snow Me White) then I sponged on the dark orange (NYC Spring Street) and then sponged on the light orange (Wet N Wild Sunny Side Up). After that was dry I put strips of tape on three of the nails and painted on NYC Black Lace Creme. While that was drying I added in the "Boo" and polka dots. I did the spider using Sally Hansen Black nail art pen and I did the web using a white striper brush. once the black was pretty close to dry I removed the tape and put a coat of Seche Vite over all the nails to give them a glossy finish. Overall I was pretty happy with my design. My tape cutting skills need a little work. But hey I'm learning!

Thats all for now! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment