Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Drugstore Haul pt.1

Hi there!

It's been awhile since my first post. Sorry! I've been shopping a lot lately. All of these collections coming out I'm trying to keep up! Today I'm going to show you some stuff I've purchased recently; most of which were pretty cheap! Yay! I'm going to separate the haul posts into two so it won't be too picture heavy! ;)


First off I went to Walgreens looking for Wet N Wilds party rock collection. No luck! But! I came across Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure Line and guess what!!!? It was on clearance for $1.99!!!!!!! Can you believe that! $1.99! Usually it runs about $8-9 bucks! I hear that they are re releasing the line so I guess thats why it's so cheap but I love a bargain so I picked up a few. I plan on going back for more this week.



Grass Sipper


Red Zin

  
 
Kook-A-Mango

Good To Grape

Shrimply Devine






All Fired Up





Lastly I got these!




Sinful Colors Ocean Side

 Essie Butler Please





 Wet N Wild Chrome Grew up in Cobalt-imore






Whew! So that was all of my Walgreens haul. I am in love with Essies Leading Ladies collection. I want every single color and I've decided that I'll buy one each week until I have them all! And those Sally Hansen Colors are wonderful! I had no problems with any of them. They went on smooth and opaque. Gotta love it! I got all of these colors for about 20 bucks. Can't beat that! My next post I will show you some stuff I found at the Dollar Store! Until then.. Ciao!









No comments:

Post a Comment