Monday, July 28, 2014

ABC Challege..All Indies!

Hi guys happy Monday!

I know it's been awhile since I blogged but I decided to take a much needed break. I am happy to be back and I have decided to do the ABC Challenge on my blog. Now if you've been following me for awhile you'll know that I started the ABC Challenge before and I failed miserably!

This time i'm ready and to keep it entertaining I've decided to try and do it with only Indies AND I can't use any polishes I've already featured on my blog. I am determined to do it and I suspect i'll be reaching out to you guys if I get stuck on a letter!

 If you aren't familiar with the ABC Challenge, basically everyday will be a letter and you have to use a polish that either begins with said letter or the brands name begins with the letter.

I welcome everyone to join along with me on Facebook and post their mani's to my page. I will officially be starting on Tuesday 7/29 with A!

I hope you guys will join in and share the fun with me!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have enough polishes for the ABC Challenge but.. I may be pleasantly surprised - I may have to try it!

    ReplyDelete