Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Illamasqua Scarce

Hi guys!

I recently received Illamasqua Scarce in a birthday package and I was so excited to see it. This shade and the rest from the Speckled collection have been on my wishlist for seemingly forever. Check it out!


Illamasqua-Scarce


Illamasqua-Scarce-2

A gorgeous soft pink with tiny black glitter and larger black hexagons. The formula was awesome on this one. It took two thin coats to achieve opacity and was the perfect consistency. I don't own any Illamasqua other than this one but I definitely need more!

Illamasqua-Scarce-3

I love this polish so much! It's going to have to go into my top 5. What do you think? Do you know any Illamasqua's I should add to my wishlist? Let me know in the comments!

Have  a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment