Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Butter London Disco Biscuit


Hi guys! I have been lusting after this polish for ages! I finally snagged it at a good price on a blog sale and I couldn't wait to try it. Here is Butter London Disco Biscuit. 




Butter-London-Disco-Biscuit


It's a pretty pink with tiny blue sparkles that were very difficult to pick up in the picture. I adore the color but I was very disappointed with the consistency. It was full of little chunks and it was very difficult to spread. Such a shame because I was really excited to get this one but it looks like I'm going to be selling it. :(

Has this every happened to anyone else? You know you get a polish you've been lusting after but then it was a huge letdown.. Tell me about it in the comments!

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. This is actually one of my top disappointments. It's not as opaque as I wanted and the consistency is bad, even for a jelly. Oh Disco Biscuit, you're such a heartbreaker! (The Black Knight is similar in icky consistency, but it's at least more opaque.)

    ReplyDelete