Saturday, December 7, 2013

Too Fancy Lacquer Snitches Get Stitches

Hi guys!

I am so glad it's Saturday! No work! I'm spending the morning blogging and watching Say Yes To The Dress. Does anyone watch that show? It makes me want to get married....just to try on the dresses! LOL Anyways. I am apart of a very fun group with a bunch of amazing ladies and we decided to have a group custom made by another member who is also the owner of Too Fancy Lacquer. We named it Snitches Get Stitches. ;)

Before I show you this polish, please excuse my nails. I'm a nanny and I had a couple of breaks last week playing catch with the kids. The perils of making children happy! Anyways on to the HOLO goodness!

Too-Fancy-Lacquer-Snitches-Get-Stitches




Ahhhhh! I love it! I must own more of Too Fancy Lacquer. I was cruising around her site and MAN she makes some awesome polishes! Check out her shop here and please make sure you like her page here!

What do you guys use to get your nails growing? I've been taking biotin and keeping them moisturized any other suggestions or products I should try?

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I think mine is in the mailbox but it's raining so I will check tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete